Seeking Collaboration for Yaoi Dating Simulator/Visual Novel!
What happens after the Zombie Apocalypse fizzles out?
- Story is less about brain eating zombies and more about learning to live (and date) after being diagnosed with an incurable illness
- Allegories for Mental Illness, Survivor’s Guilt, and Society’s Treatment of the Disabled, all in a harmless zombie package.
- Zombie ‘Apocalypse’ is stamped out quickly thanks to quarantines and modern medicine.
- Only a dozen or so cities around the world were affected.
- A vaccine was created within the first week, and an antiretroviral ‘cure’ soon followed. (Must be taken daily.)
- Cured viral infectees called ‘Predeceased’ officially; ‘zombies’ unofficially
- All Predeceased persons are currently held at a military hospital facility until ready for release back into society
- Predeceased identified by their grey-irises, pale skin, and slow heartbeat. Some have varying degrees of scaring.
- All ‘zombies’ with serious tissue damage were euthanized during the quarantines.
- Comical tidbits from ‘The Official Guide For The Predeceased’ will act as loading screens. ie “Your taste buds may have changed. We suggest sprinkling your food with a handy little pepper called the Carolina Reaper!”
Shannon ‘Shan’ McCreery
- Main Character
- Predeceased; spent three days as a zombie before a cure was released
- Shy Personality
- Junior Journalist sent to cover a fluff piece just before the outbreak occurred.
- Survivor’s Guilt
- Unexplained scars on his arms from his time as a zombie.
- How did he survive the outbreak?
- What did he do in his infected state?
- Korbin Shaw
- Famous Rock Star
- Vocalist for metal band Corvictus (until he got infected and ate his bandmates)
- Immature, Rebellious, King of Snark
- Likes: Coffee, Tattoos, Eyeliner, BDSM, Loud Music, Romantic Bullying, Soccer
- Dislikes: People Who Assume That He Can Speak Chinese, Country Music, Being Told What To Do
- Dane Cotard
- Human Rights Lawyer
- Shan’s Facility-Appointed ‘Accountabilibuddy’
- Scar on left cheek
- Wants to become a ‘Zombie Rights Activist’
- Likes: Self-Confidence, Friendly Debates, Law and Order, Hockey
- Dislikes: Immaturity, His Own Cooking, Beer Snobs, Korbin
- Esca Sinclair
- Vertically Challenged
- Reserved Personality
- Prince of Snark
- Transgender Man
- Likes: Judo, Reading (everything from research papers to cheesy romance novels)
- Dislikes: Anti-Vaxers, People Mistaking Him for a Teenager, Loud Noises
- Asher Evander
- Spindly Giant
- Goofy Big Brother-Type Personality, hidden by tattoos and facial piercings
- Medicated for Schizophrenia
- Likes: Cooking, Anything Scifi-Fantasy, Netflix, Ancient Aliens, Cigarettes
- Dislikes: Health Insurance Companies, Low Ceilings, Medication Induced Sobriety
- Damien Wexler
- Likes: ???
- Dislikes: ???
Secret ‘Bad Ending’ Bonus Route